Changes to the Original Learning Agreement and Extension
CHANGES TO THE ORIGINAL LEARNING AGREEMENT
After starting classes, you may change the courses that do not suit you, but remember that you are allowed to do changes to the original study plan just one time per semester. Therefore, we advise you not to make changes immediately.
- 1st semester: 31st October
- 2nd semester: 31st March
Here is the procedure for changing your classes:
- Download the form.
- Fill in the form and send it to the Erasmus coordinator of your University, asking to sign and stamp it (scan version is ok)
- Mail it back to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible or bring it to the International Relations Office
- Our Erasmus Coordinator will sign the form and we will send it to the Erasmus Front Office in Novoli (Building D15), that will update your study plan
Please note that in order to successfully complete the change of your study plan, you have to use our form and following our procedure. If your home university needs the same procedure, we will be happy to sign also the document provided by your Home Institution but this cannot replace ours.
The student can ask for an extension of the study period within one month before the end of his/her Erasmus. The extension can be up to a period of a total of 12 months but remember that you have to end your Erasmus mobility by 30th of September. Here is the procedure for extending your mobility:
- Download the form
- Fill in the form and send it to your University’s Erasmus coordinator, asking to sign and to stamp it (scan version is ok)
- Send the form approved by your University to email@example.com or bring it to the International Relations Office
- Go to the Erasmus Front Office in Novoli (Building D15) with the Libretto, in order to update the new dates