Université de CARTHAGE
- Improving the Academic programs offered by both UNIFI and UCAR in the International Relations and the Social Policy fields, and fostering cross-fertilization of research and teaching activities between the two shores of the Mediterranean sea with a focus on tertiary education institutions.
- Enriching the courses offered on the Italian side by the DIGIS and RISE Master programs at the University of Florence and on the Tunisian side, by INTES and FSJPST - thanks to teaching staff mobility.
- Developing personal contacts aimed at building research networks .
- Promoting research collaborations on the following broad topics: a) EU Neighbourhood Policy and relations between the EU and the Maghreb; b) Migration and the management of social fragility; c) Human Rights and the Strengthening of democracy.
- 12 UCAR Incoming students: 10 for study (6 months each), 2 INTES students for traineeship (3 months each)
- 12 UNIFI outgoing students: 6 for study (6 months each), 6 traineeships (3 months each)
- 4 UCAR professors incoming and 4 UNIFI professors outgoing (5 days each)
- 2 UCAR administrative staff incoming and 2 UNIFI administrative staff outgoing (5 days each) to define the practical details concerning the management of the project and to exchange good practices.
Coordinator and Scientific Manager: prof. Alberto Tonini
RISE Activities coordinator: prof.Alberto Tonini
DIGIS Activities coordinator: prof. Annik Magnier
FSJPST Activities coordinator: prof. NeilaChaabane.
INTES Activities coordinator: prof. Lassaad LABIDI